Princeton Care Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Princeton Care Center

August 16, 2012

By Unimpresessed

My grandmother is a elderly bedridden woman who has a hard time talking and can't move because of a rare bone disorder. We took her to Princeton Care Center because we heard it was the best nursing home. Today she called me needing the bedpan because she couldn't communicate with them, so I had to call six times. Five times I was hung up on, I got attitude from the impatient receptionest, and the sixth time I was forwarded and then hung up on. This is both unprofessional, juvenille, and rude. She has had problems with other patients who come to ridicule her and members of staff that mock her and abuse the power that they could use to help and make a difference. -Unimpressed.

May 08, 2012

By kathys929

Princeton Home Health Care gave care to my mom for 3 weeks. The visiting nurse was very good at communicating with me about her care. The social worker was WONDERFUL! There were a few scheduling situations but we got it worked out. I would definitely recommend this agency.

November 19, 2011

By Julianna1

All the nurses, home health aides and specialists:PT. OT,Speech pathologist are outstanding

Features of Princeton Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 03/01/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 02/01/2018

About Princeton Care Center

Princeton Care Center is a nursing home in Princeton, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Princeton Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Princeton Care Center