Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton

Overview of Ratings

2.2

November 22, 2014

By m.blomgren

My Father was transferred from the wonderful Brighton Gardens in Edison, to here in order to be closer to me. It was a nightmare from the transfer on a Friday night. I visited and witnessed no bag in the garbage where they were placing diapers. The smell of urine was present. The next morning at 11am, I did not like what I saw (including a cockroach) At 2pm the facility called me asking if I had my father! I rushed over to be told "Sorry, he was in rehab!" At 7pm, my brother and I saw him naked, (save a diaper)r barefooted, TIED to a wheelchair, pinned behind a piano and dining table! We took him home. I wouldn't put my worst enemy in this place-

September 27, 2011

By chachwins

My father currently lives here, and for the most part, I am satisfied with how the facility is run. The aides are not the best, and sometimes are very inattentive to the patients. The nursing staff is much better at attending to the patients, but they are few and far between in a home with over 100 residents. It is exceptional looking, and the entrance and activities rooms are kept very clean. The maintenance staff responds to issues, but does not always do so with the utmost urgency.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton

Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton is a nursing home in Princeton, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton