Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton

5000 Windrow Drive, Princeton, NJ, 08540

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton

m.blomgren November 22, 2014

My Father was transferred from the wonderful Brighton Gardens in Edison, to here in order to be closer to me. It was a nightmare from the transfer on a Friday night. I visited and witnessed no bag in the garbage where they were placing diapers. The smell of urine was present. The next morning at 11am, I did not like what I saw (including a cockroach) At 2pm the facility called me asking if I had my father! I rushed over to be told "Sorry, he was in rehab!" At 7pm, my brother and I saw him naked, (save a diaper)r barefooted, TIED to a wheelchair, pinned behind a piano and dining table! We took him home. I wouldn't put my worst enemy in this place-

chachwins September 27, 2011

My father currently lives here, and for the most part, I am satisfied with how the facility is run. The aides are not the best, and sometimes are very inattentive to the patients. The nursing staff is much better at attending to the patients, but they are few and far between in a home with over 100 residents. It is exceptional looking, and the entrance and activities rooms are kept very clean. The maintenance staff responds to issues, but does not always do so with the utmost urgency.

About Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton

Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton is a nursing home in Princeton, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Atrium Post Acute Care of Princeton

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 315370
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 180