Sanatoga Center | Nursing Home

225 Evergreen Road, Pottstown, PA, 19464

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Sanatoga Center | Nursing Home

Cindy11 February 15, 2013

Sanatoga Center was very accommodating to my mother. All the different categories of health that she received seemed very good. I wish that they would have kept her on some physical therapy a little longer, but it really wasn't their decision. The staff was very, very caring. The people in the administration was extremely helpful, understanding and very considerate. They always follow through and they were very accommodating to my requests. The nursing care was excellent. When my mother stopped eating, they fed her by hand. I was really pleased that they didn't just let her sit there and not eat.

However, there were good aides, there were exceptionally good aides, and there was one aide that seem to be in a hurry to just get things done. And I thought the cleaning people could have been a little bit more thorough. But overall, it was a clean facility. I was proud to take someone in and I didn't feel ashamed.

dadams1 October 24, 2012

My mom was a patient at the facility for a few months. She was there for rehab after being at the hospital for a few days. The nurses were ok for the most part - but not very attentive to the needs of the patients. We (my father, sister and I) had to bathe my mom as they (the staff) were only offering a bath once a week. Some staff hollered at the patients way too much in my opinion. The facility was clean, though of course there was some odor. They did offer recreational activities, but mom did not attend. She did not like the food there, and it did not look very appealing. All in all they were ok but not the best.

From Sanatoga Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Features of Sanatoga Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Sanatoga Center