Sanatoga Center Nursing Home

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Sanatoga Center | Nursing Home

October 23, 2012

By dadams1

My mom was a patient at the facility for a few months. She was there for rehab after being at the hospital for a few days. The nurses were ok for the most part - but not very attentive to the needs of the patients. We (my father, sister and I) had to bathe my mom as they (the staff) were only offering a bath once a week. Some staff hollered at the patients way too much in my opinion. The facility was clean, though of course there was some odor. They did offer recreational activities, but mom did not attend. She did not like the food there, and it did not look very appealing. All in all they were ok but not the best.

Features of Sanatoga Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 03/01/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 02/01/2018

About Sanatoga Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Sanatoga Center