Manatawny Manor | Nursing Home

30 Old Schuylkill Road, Pottstown, PA, 19464

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Manatawny Manor | Nursing Home

randyswenk May 03, 2012

My wife and I would visit this facility to see my grandmother in law who suffered from alzheimer's disease. My wife and I both found the home to be appealing for many reasons. Upon arriving at he facilities front doors, it was always apparent that most of the clients appeared to be happy and content, sitting on the porch area or within the large living room area. The receptionists (there were a few of them) were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were kept clean, and as much as possible smelled that way as well. The meals were healthy and were above average for what you would expect at this type of facility. They also offered many activities and classes to keep active, healthy, and as mentally sharp as possible. There were adequate rooms, living and recreation areas, including outdoor areas to congregate. They also allowed the use of the reception hall for special occations for friends and family members. The family celebrated all of her birthdays there over the years. Overall, the experience was positive for her and the family. I would recommend the Manatawny Manor facility to future prospects in need of there services. I think our entire family would agree with this assessment.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Manatawny Manor

Manatawny Manor is a nursing home in Pottstown, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manatawny Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Manatawny Manor