Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place

3175 LANCER STREET, Portage, IN, 46368

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place

grcspnz August 09, 2012

i'm very happy to be in this facility. they take such good care of us and the rest of the residents. they show us the kindness and care and loving attention. therer therepy department is number one. there activities department is also wonderful also so many different things to do and we go out on outings so much fun. i'm so glad that my friend refered me to come here. i'm getting the care and therepy that i need, and i couldn't ask for a better facility then this nursing home. thank you so much golden living fountainview nursing home.

bingoplayer July 08, 2011

For about three years, my Grandma stayed at Fountain View. My mom, sisters and I would visit her once a week, every week. The staff was always kind and helpful, and my family and I got to know them quite well. They were always attentive, and I could tell they genuinely cared about the clients. Every week, my Grandma would show me the prizes she won at Bingo, and it made me happy that she enjoyed it there. We would stay for a few hours each visit, and we were also allowed to use the recreation rooms when we held birthday parties for my Grandma, which I thought was very nice of them to allow. The food that they served was pretty good, too. I remember sometimes we would eat dinner with Grandma, which was always a nice time. All in all, I feel Fountain View was a pleasant experience for my family and would definitely recommend them to anyone that needs kind and attentive elderly care.

About Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place

Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place is a nursing home in Portage, IN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place