Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center

7300 OLEANDER AVENUE, Port Saint Lucie, FL, 34952

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center

Huff282 February 28, 2012

My father was an Alzheimer's patient at this facility recently and overall, I feel the experience was relatively good. My father could not speak or walk so he was totally dependent on the staff, including myself and my mother when we would visit several times a week. The facility appeared to be clean and the staff was pleasant. They would have scheduled daily activities for the patients if they chose to participate, and family lunches on special occasions, which I thought was nice. However, there were a few issues that were concerning such as the staff not seeming to care so much about the patient's daily food consumption and some of my father's clothing went missing even though his name was written in all of his clothes. In addition, there were days where my dad would have quite a few bruises on his legs from them moving him in and out of bed. All in all, I feel the facility did a pretty decent job of caring for their patients.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center

Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center is a nursing home in Port Saint Lucie, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Port Saint Lucie Nursing & Restorative Care Center