Life Care Center of Port Orchard Nursing Home

2031 Pottery Avenue, Port Orchard, WA, 98366

Reviews of Life Care Center of Port Orchard | Nursing Home

September 11, 2015

By Zook16

This place was amazing my dad was there for about 6 mo after an accident. The staff was so caring and kind. My dad was so nervous in going to such a place but they made the transition so easy. The food was pretty good especially since my dad was on a low sodium diet they did the best they could to give him something tasty to eat. I would most certainly choose this place again if ever put this position again

July 17, 2014

By BettyB2

This place is absolutely awful. My grandma is in there well was she is in the hospital now due to a bladder infection. First the lost her. They had her in a room she wasn't even marked in so they didn't feed her. Then they gave her medications and did not write it or anything in her chart over night. The nurse that came on duty knew nothing of how her night was or what they gave her. She was not acting like her self at all. She has a strict diet due to her medical issues and what ever is on her meal slip is what they are suppose to give her. They never do. They give her whatever they feel like sloping on her tray. How hard is to match what is on the meal slip? This is peoples lives they are messing with. The nurses or someone should double check the slip and the meal to see if they match. I was there for a month and all this happened. If it was up to me and not another family member I would find another facility before they kill her.

July 06, 2012

By Anette

This was an amazing building. The care that was given to my mother was so good. I can't say enough good things. We toured several other buildings and Life Care of Port Orchard was by far the cleanest and had the friendliest staff. The care and compassion demonstrated was incredible. Thank you Life Care.

March 16, 2012

By eccentricsoul

I found my experience while visiting The Life Care Center in Port Orchard to be extremely frustrating. Every time I visited, they were short staffed, shower's were not being given as scheduled and the food choices did not seem healthy. There were unanswered call lights constantly on. Some hallways more than others smelled of urine

July 29, 2011

By spepper@communitas.org

I have had the chance to spend the last month at this facility caring for someone who needs lots of assistance and rehabilitation, the CNA's and nurses at this place are so caring, the building is clean, there is no odor, all the staff seem caring, and committed to providing a safe, happy place to both live and receive rehabilitation. I have worked at many of these types of places and this one is far and away the best I have seen.

Features of Life Care Center of Port Orchard

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Life Care Center of Port Orchard

Life Care Center of Port Orchard is a nursing home in Port Orchard, WA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Port Orchard for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Port Orchard