Life Care Center of Port Orchard Nursing Home

Overview of Ratings

3.5

March 16, 2012

By eccentricsoul

I found my experience while visiting The Life Care Center in Port Orchard to be extremely frustrating. Every time I visited, they were short staffed, shower's were not being given as scheduled and the food choices did not seem healthy. There were unanswered call lights constantly on. Some hallways more than others smelled of urine

July 29, 2011

By spepper@communitas.org

I have had the chance to spend the last month at this facility caring for someone who needs lots of assistance and rehabilitation, the CNA's and nurses at this place are so caring, the building is clean, there is no odor, all the staff seem caring, and committed to providing a safe, happy place to both live and receive rehabilitation. I have worked at many of these types of places and this one is far and away the best I have seen.

Features of Life Care Center of Port Orchard

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Life Care Center of Port Orchard

Life Care Center of Port Orchard is a nursing home in Port Orchard, WA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Port Orchard for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Port Orchard