Life Care Center of Port Orchard | Nursing Home

2031 Pottery Avenue, Port Orchard, WA, 98366

Reviews of Life Care Center of Port Orchard | Nursing Home

Anette July 06, 2012

This was an amazing building. The care that was given to my mother was so good. I can't say enough good things. We toured several other buildings and Life Care of Port Orchard was by far the cleanest and had the friendliest staff. The care and compassion demonstrated was incredible. Thank you Life Care.

eccentricsoul March 16, 2012

I found my experience while visiting The Life Care Center in Port Orchard to be extremely frustrating. Every time I visited, they were short staffed, shower's were not being given as scheduled and the food choices did not seem healthy. There were unanswered call lights constantly on. Some hallways more than others smelled of urine

spepper@communitas.org July 29, 2011

I have had the chance to spend the last month at this facility caring for someone who needs lots of assistance and rehabilitation, the CNA's and nurses at this place are so caring, the building is clean, there is no odor, all the staff seem caring, and committed to providing a safe, happy place to both live and receive rehabilitation. I have worked at many of these types of places and this one is far and away the best I have seen.

About Life Care Center of Port Orchard

Life Care Center of Port Orchard is a nursing home in Port Orchard, WA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Port Orchard for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Life Care Center of Port Orchard

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Life Care Center of Port Orchard