South Port Square

23033 Westchester Boulevard, Port Charlotte, FL, 33980

Reviews of South Port Square

Ernie50 January 20, 2012

My father was at this facility for just over 24 hours before he died. He was recovering from heart surgery and was doing very well when he left the hospital. When I went to visit him just a couple of hours before he passed, I noticed the smell of feces as I passed several rooms. Medical staff were wandering around, noticibly not addressing the urine and fecal smell. When I spoke to my father, he told me that they left him laying in his own feces for hours without assisting him. I assured him that I was going to get him out of this facility the next morning, but I was too late. We never had an autopsy done, so I don't know what killed him. As a legal disclaimer, I am in no way saying that this facility is responsible for his death. I am only reporting what I observed and what was told to me by my father.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From South Port Square

As soon as you enter the campus of South Port Square, you?ll instantly realize you?re in a very special place. Lush palms, flowers, and greenery sway in the breeze while aquatic birds take flight overhead. Combine that with sunshine shimmering on the lake?s waters and you?ll feel like you?ve just set foot in a tropical paradise.

Every day is a day to take notice of at South Port Square. The other thing you?ll notice? The smiling faces of all our neighbors and the warmth of their greetings. Here neighbors enjoy each other?s company, learn from each other, and support one another in an active, engaging environment.

South Port Square is truly the best of all worlds. You?ll experience the fulfillment of Living Wise and Well while surrounded by a unique atmosphere ? one that brings together the sundappled tranquility and coastal serenity of a tropical paradise with the energy and vitality of a vibrant community. Everything you need is here ? including a close-knit neighborhood of warm, friendly people you?ll feel like you?ve known forever.

Location of South Port Square