Port Charlotte Rehabilitation Center

25325 RAMPART BLVD, Port Charlotte, FL, 33948

Reviews of Port Charlotte Rehabilitation Center

Dbeck November 17, 2016

My mother was there and passed in March she was there for three or four years had excellent care they treated her like family was very sympathetic to her needs I would recommend this facility to all of your friends and family.

Kldavis13 November 17, 2016

After a lengthy illness and status post open heart surgery, I was abrehensive about having to go to a rehabilitation center. I was happy I chose Port Charlotte Rehab as I received the best care possible from everyone at the facility. They treated me like family and always went the extra mile to make my stay at the facility comfortable.

joer0194 February 26, 2015

I was an inpatient for one month. No complaints. Very good experience. OUTPATIENT THERAPY IS A DIFFERENT STORY. The authorization process is rocky. NEEDS ATTENTION. Care itself is exceptional but omething is wrong in approval process between facility and my ins cp FLBLUE HMO.

Pizzoferrato December 04, 2014

My mother received excellent care. She recently passed away. She was a resident for over a year.

Louhi1 December 10, 2011

The nurses seemed to be busy all the time, but apprarently there are not enough of them. Patients lay in their wet/dirty diapers until the smell is so bad, there is not a chose but to bring it to their attention. The patients are only checked upon when they call the nurses station or if it is medication time or meal time. There are a number of patients that are already able to get around by themselves and are ready to go home. Patients are accually there and are not allowed to leave the facility for a home visit or just a day outting. It seems they are prisioners of this facility. I would not recommend this facility for patient care. They do have a good rehabilitation program, however, but should be used on an out patient basis.

About Port Charlotte Rehabilitation Center

Port Charlotte Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Port Charlotte, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Port Charlotte Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Port Charlotte Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 105524

Location of Port Charlotte Rehabilitation Center