Claremont Care Center

219 E. FOOTHILL BLVD, Pomona, CA, 91768

Reviews of Claremont Care Center

myka November 27, 2012

THIS IS A WONDERFUL FACILITY. My father was in this center and the staffs were very diligent. They went above and beyond to take care of my dad. One of the things I remembered were the staff constantly checking on him. Making sure that my dad was comfortable. When I saw my dad smile during the time he was there that told us that the staff were doing something right. It was such a blessing for us to see him happy even under those difficult circumstances. It made all of us feel really good. From that moment on we knew this was the perfect place for my dad to spend his last days. Our families were very happy with the care they provided. They were exceptionally kind and caring and very sensitive to all his needs. We were all comfortable with this facility because the management and staff made it feel like home and the whole experience was memorable. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

gcarolla November 20, 2012

After my mother had surgery at Pomona Valley Hospital she needed a place to recover and receive physical therapy. We toured first and were unimpressed but reassured when the admissions person told us that it is a quiet and "homey" environment. This did not turn out to be the case. Once my mother was admitted to Claremont Care Center the customer service ended immediately. They were constantly under staffed and the staff they did had spent more time chatting with each other rather than answering call lights. When we would see someone to ask for help, they were either going home or not the right nurse for our room. The Administrator would talk a good game but she would never follow through with her empty promises. The therapy was adequate nut the service and nursing was horrible. I would not recommend this as a short or long term nursing home. There are several others in the Pomona area, we eventually moved my mother out of that facility after 5 days.

i2thebeach October 10, 2012

My mother is currently here. People are for the most part understanding and seem concerned/interested when we ( the family ) talk to them. My mother and her room mate have the same complaints . Medication is not given on time. They are supposed to be changed (pads for incontenence ) every 2 hours . I have been there numerous times 4 hrs at a time and not once was she checked. The night help is BAD that seems to be when she is left without attention. She asks for a pill and everyone says orbit nothing is done. Last time she went 1.5 hr. before finally getting a pill. I will ask tomorrow who we file a complaint with. The physical therapists are very good - absolutely NO complaints there

About Claremont Care Center

Claremont Care Center is a nursing home in Pomona, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Claremont Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Claremont Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Claremont Care Center