Golden Livingcenter - Plattsmouth

602 SOUTH 18TH STREET, Plattsmouth, NE, 68048

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Plattsmouth

BigRudy13 September 23, 2012

The staff was professional through out the time that we spent there, however they were also lacking in tidiness or could be said they appeared sloppy in appearance. The nurses did seem very dedicated to the area that my family member was in, working long hours and just caring really struck me as a positive feature. The facility was always clean itself but the actual amenities needed to updated in my opinion. There was also no smell typically associated with nursing homes; this was a big factor for me, as then other younger members of my family wouldn't remember this family member in a negative light. The rooms also had locks on them, which I liked because it allowed my family member to be able to keep personal mementos and there was no real worry of items being stolen. The biggest gripe I had with this establishment was that I never really saw the main doctor that was assigned to my family member, and I had to go through the nurses to actually communicate with the doctor. Overall, this was a good establishment for my family member until she passed, I am happy that she had a very nice place to spend her last few months.

Cheyenne Dooley February 17, 2012

I felt very uncomfortable leaving my grandmother at the Golden Living center for many reasons. The first, there was a very harsh smell when you walked in the door my mother and I were debating if it was the smell of urine or puke. Secondly, the staff was VERY unhelpful. It seemed like they didn't care, and the family was just a burden to them. Also, the staff did not appear to be of very good quality; the appearance of a few were a bit disturbing (with neck tattoos and no teeth) and many were very young and appeared to have little experience. Thirdly, the food that was served was horrible! My grandmother was a diabetic, and I didn't feel it was appropriate she was getting fed the same greasy pizza I ate in high school during lunch. Also, keeping in mind my grandmother was a diabetic, somehow, weekly, one of the workers thought it was okay to bring her ice cream from the local dairy queen. My grandmothers shape worsened when she was in the nursing home, and I can't help but place a bit of the blame on them for her early death.

About Golden Livingcenter - Plattsmouth

Golden Livingcenter - Plattsmouth is a nursing home in Plattsmouth, NE that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Plattsmouth for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Golden Livingcenter - Plattsmouth

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Golden Livingcenter - Plattsmouth