Prestonwood Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Overview of Ratings

4.4

March 19, 2013

By GalefromPlano

During my mother's 1 week + stay, her nurse Lydia always kept us informed, gave the best care and treated my mom and family with utmost care and respect. The world would be a much better place if there were more people like Lydia. My husband and I, along with family spent from very early morning til as late as 2am there so we witnessed their efforts first hand.

November 09, 2012

By J C FISHBECK

I visited my mother for two weeks in July, 2012 while she was housed at Prestonwood. Initially i was impressed with the cleanliness of the facility, then with the people I came into contact with. My initial meeting with the administrators and department head for physical therapy, Donna, I learned the objectives for my mother's rehab during her stay. I then became acquainted with the two primary physical and occupational therapists, Celeste and Karen who both instrumental in motivating mother to work diligently toward recovery from her hip socket fractures. I also became acquainted with the attendants who responded to mother's needs during her stay. I will likely leave someone out, but recall Doreen, Sierra, Geoffrey and others were both pleasantly helpful and attentive. The only shortcoming I observed was at lunch time, the residents would be brought to the dining hall shortly before 12 noon. during my visits there, the residents often sat for 30 to 40 minutes before being served. perhaps there is a logical reason for the long delay - special diets for some, whatever. It seems this is one area that could be fine tuned. Mother was discharged on Sept. 5th, 2012, a bit earlier than expected. I credit her therapists and those who attended to her for encouraging her to work hard, gain strength and be more self sufficient. (Couldn't get the rating stars to remain - you all get a 4 star rating).

June 08, 2012

By John Adam

The care given my Father is exceptional. The staff is friendly, caring and professional. I'm proud to have my Father in Prestonwood.

Features of Prestonwood Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Prestonwood Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Prestonwood Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is a nursing home in Plano, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Prestonwood Rehabilitation & Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Prestonwood Rehabilitation & Nursing Center