Accel at Willow Bend

Reviews of Accel at Willow Bend

Overview of Ratings

2.6

October 28, 2015

Accel at Willow Bend was a beautiful facility. It was a brand new place. The rooms were very pretty. The occupational and physical therapy were very good. Communication is not always the best. They would call me when mom had a fall or something happened. However, I think they could do better. I think they could have communicated better with the family about what they were doing with the patient. But overall, the staff was very nice. Each resident has their own room. I had also sat and watched my mom eat. The food I saw was good. They had a good variety of healthier food. They had snacks if the residents were hungry. The family could bring food in. They had an activity room, a courtyard, and little living rooms. The staff tries to do something every week to indulge the residents. To be honest, I did not like it when I first put my mom in there but I have grown to like it.

September 18, 2015

I am currently at Accel at Willow Bend. The staff is very friendly and caring. The rooms are large and adequate. The dining room is fine. The food is institutional. It's not gourmet food, but good. They do have different activities like bingo, informative lectures, and Wii activities, and televisions are provided in the lobby.

Features of Accel at Willow Bend

Medicare (ratings last updated: 01/24/18)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government Hospital District
  • Date Certified: 01/01/2018

About Accel at Willow Bend

Accel at Willow Bend is a nursing home in Plano, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Accel at Willow Bend for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Accel at Willow Bend