ManorCare Health Services - Shadyside

5609 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA, 15232

Reviews of ManorCare Health Services - Shadyside

moving on December 12, 2012

I wish I had known someone who had been there before I placed My family member there , then I would have been more at ease leaving my family in their hands. But, I have grown to see that I don't have to worry so much about the care given there. Most of the nurses that I have talked and interacted with,are very caring and knowledgeable.The staff is kind and tries to be accommodating .They schedule monthly meetings with the patient and family to discuss any thing that has occurred that month with medications, diet, physical health ,and mental health. It is also a question and answer session to help ease any fears and answer any questions. They also have monthly activities the patients can get involved in to stimulate their senses or to fight boredom.I feel my family is in good hands even if they can't be mine.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About ManorCare Health Services - Shadyside

ManorCare Health Services - Shadyside is a nursing home in Pittsburgh, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact ManorCare Health Services - Shadyside for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of ManorCare Health Services - Shadyside