Haven Of Phoenix Llc

4202 NORTH 20TH AVENUE, Phoenix, AZ, 85015

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Haven Of Phoenix Llc

Snoopy62 February 14, 2013

In our experience with our mother's stay, this place warehouses patients. There is little to no care. There were no therapies. Additionally, we were assured her insurance would cover her while there, however after a five day stay (during which we were trying to transfer her to a more humane nursing center) we were told she was not covered. The new center would not accept her because the "therapy report" said she was ambulatory - since she had to get out of bed (fall risk) and ask for towels to wash herself since they never bathed her. Since they did no therapy, we wondered what therapy report would even be valid. Please avoid this terrible place. It is filthy, run by incompetent, uncaring people and not fit for the elderly.

disappointed5 May 15, 2012

I was not very pleased with Grace Nursing Home. My grandfather was a resident here and i was not happy with the CNAs. They are not friendly, caring, and do not pay much attention to the residents. My Grandfather did not get the care that was promised. They frequently forgot to brush his teeth, change his briefs, give him water, and was ignored when he pressed his call light. It took at least 5 mins for someone to help him after pressing the call light. We took him out of this facility once we realized how poor his care was. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I was very disappointed at how this facility is run. I was upset most at how they did not provide him with enough water. This caused him to be greatly deydrated.

About Haven Of Phoenix Llc

Haven Of Phoenix Llc is a nursing home in Phoenix, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Haven Of Phoenix Llc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Haven Of Phoenix Llc

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/17/17)

• Overall: