Christian Care Nursing Center | Phoenix, AZ

11812 N 19TH AVE, Phoenix, AZ, 85029

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Christian Care Nursing Center | Phoenix, AZ

AZGRL88 August 05, 2011

My Great Grand mother used to stay there and she was happy with the way they treated her whenever we would ask her about it. When I went in and spoke with them they were alway extremely happy and provided good customer service and from what I can tell the workers there seemed to really care about the tenants there. When I went to go eat with her on occasion I didnt think the food was that good but my granny did not seem to mind it although she preferred when I brought take out. I didn't like how bare the rooms were though. They used a community bath room and only had a bed, nightstand, tv and dresser; however, the activities they planned and had access too seemed to be a lot for them to choose from. Usually once a week or so they would try to do something with a group of tennants and the rest of the time they were able to go to the library room, game room, arts and crafts room or theatre room. My granny passed there and they were extremely helpful with suggestions and very sensative.

ElderAdvocate7 July 05, 2011

I was at Christian Care Center recently and happened upon a resident who was determined to leave the building. She was in a wheelchair but that didn't deter her from making her way toward the front door. A staff member attempted to redirect but was unsuccessful. Clearly, this was going to be one of those times when the resident needed to pursue her goal. Between the three caregivers who were busy with their duties, they quickly rearranged their tasks so that one of them could accompany the woman outside. This is a good example of putting the residents needs first.

About Christian Care Nursing Center

Christian Care Nursing Center is a nursing home in Phoenix, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Christian Care Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Christian Care Nursing Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: