St. John Neumann Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of St. John Neumann Center

July 23, 2012

By casey2

I frequently visit Saint John Neumans nursing home as my great grandmother and her companion are residents. We initially had to place her there after she had a stroke 95, up until then she lived by herself with her male companion who she's been living with for 50 years now. After the nursing home accepted all their paperwork they were in on the non-alzheimers wing. We got into a mild argument with the facility after they would not allow them to share a room because they are not married (Catholic run place). Although we tried everything we could they refused to let them stay in the same room. Overall the facility is very nice, and very clean. They have recently had to move over to the Alzheimer's wing as her companion is showing clear signs of the disease. This wing is not as nice as the other one, but thats understandable as it is more like a hospital then the other side. Overall iv been very pleased with the place even if its not a perfect place. Its still pretty good though.

May 30, 2012

By vlepore1985

I am very pleased with St. John Neumann Nursing Home. The staff are always pleasant and very willing to help with any questions, concerns, or needs for my Grandmother. Being that she has Alzheimer's we were very wary about choosing a nursing home because we needed to make sure she was being taken care of well and not being abused. She wouldn't be able to tell us if there was something wrong so we needed to fully trust the facility. St. John Neumann and its staff has our full trust. We received many recommendations for them over the years prior to us placing our Grandmother there. The facility, and my Grandmother's room are always kept very clean and in good order. My Grandmother seems to be very happy there as they offer different amenities such as a game room, a dining room, a salon, holiday-themed parties, and various other activities. They also have flexible visiting hours during certain situations. I highly recommend them as a nursing home care provider for anyone who is interested.

June 13, 2011

Other

This is a very large one floor building, it can be confusing to navigate. But the staff is over all friendly and will help you find what or who your looking for. Residents are rarely in their room, with a large chapel in the main lobby and activity rooms on each wing resident have plenty to do. The staff can be over welled from time to time, but they do the best they can to be there for each and every resident.

Features of St. John Neumann Center

• Italian
  • Russian
  • Spanish

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall:

About St. John Neumann Center

St. John Neumann Center is a nursing home in Philadelphia, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St. John Neumann Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of St. John Neumann Center