Andorra Woods Healthcare Center

9209 Ridge Pike, Philadelphia, PA, 19128

Reviews of Andorra Woods Healthcare Center

Wdwfab5 August 04, 2013

my relative has been a permanent resident for over a year. Some of the Staff are wonderful but the others need to move On with their lives and find a job they like. Residents are ignored after trying to call for help for quite a while. The resident's personal clothing is always missing, some things have been stolen and never returned. I wish they would have more activities for those who don't see well or hear well enough to participate with those that do. My relative can not feed herself. Tey will not always help her so most of the time the food is on the floor or her clothing, not to mention she is not getting adequate nourishment. I think they are understaffed or have too many staff that just don't want to so a better job.

katelynmaks March 28, 2012

Most of the administrative staff was friendly (receptionist, social workers) but many of the nurses were not as friendly and did not give patients proper care when they needed it. Patients were ignored sometimes and the resident I was related to complained about being talked down to. Patients could have been kept cleaner and hygiene was not always kept up with. The resident I was related to was not showered every day or even every week sometimes. They would rather put a diaper on him than take him to the bathroom, even if he wanted to. Sometimes clothes were not washed before being put on the patient again. The inside facilities could have been kept cleaner and smelled better but the outside of the place was nice and spacious and had places for the residents to sit. They had nice activities for the residents to participate in every day. My relative enjoyed some of them but maybe they could have more of a variety of activities or guests.

elemide June 10, 2011

Visited this facility

As I walked in here, I went past two machine-operated glass doors indicating to me close attention to security. Interior also felt very homely and colorful. I can definately see myself retiring to such a place.

About Andorra Woods Healthcare Center

Andorra Woods Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Philadelphia, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Andorra Woods Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Andorra Woods Healthcare Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

• Hebrew