Friendship Manor Nursing Home

7400 LAGRANGE RD, Pewee Valley, KY, 40056

Reviews of Friendship Manor Nursing Home

June 12, 2011

By R0m4nc3Clem

Friend or relative of resident

I have been thoroughly impressed with Friendship Manor. I intially was not fond of the process but the staff there made the transition much easier. They were not only doing thier jobs but went out of thier way to make our whole family feel welcome. Over time they have become a second family to my mother and us. Food was another worry of mine. As small as it seems I hated the thought of my mother not getting good meals, but Friendship Manor actually serves pretty good food. During the holidays they host dinners, decorate the dining rooms and you can eat a delicious meal with your loved one. Over all I could not be happier with our choice and neither could my mother.

Features of Friendship Manor Nursing Home

Medicare (ratings last updated: 03/01/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 02/01/2018

About Friendship Manor Nursing Home

Friendship Manor Nursing Home is a nursing home in Pewee Valley, KY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Friendship Manor Nursing Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Friendship Manor Nursing Home