Specialty Center of Pensacola

6984 PINE FOREST ROAD, Pensacola, FL, 32526

Reviews of Specialty Center of Pensacola

Cobble February 03, 2015

my mother went to the Specialty Center first for rehab after after a fall. When my mother needed 23/7 care that is where we took her. I have nothing but good things to say about the facility. The rehab was great ( my mom gave them a head time because she didn't want to do it)...now that's she's back and doesn't have to do therapy she is happy there, ALL of the staff are very caring and helpful. My mom has a bath every other day (daily if needed) her but ALL aids are very attentive, her hair rolled by aid (Linda). The food is just wonderful and there is plenty and a nice variety. They have plenty of activity, church, bingo, crafts, several musical visitors, special Holiday actives, etc. My mother isn't very social but she found one thing she enjoys, sitting in the hall in the evening and giving out candy to who ever wants it. My mom has NO COMPLAINTS and neither do we...I would recommend this Center for your loved one.

Daughter's of sick parents September 21, 2013

My mother was very ill when she was admitted to the Specialty Care Center. We were transferring her from another nursing home where she had become very ill and nearly died. Specialty Care isn't the Taj Mahal of India. It is an old, antiquated nursing home facility. We also found that the nursing staff were not exactly star material for Grey's Anatomy either. But these seasoned nurses and not so young physical therapy staff, knew their stuff and they were extremely knowledgeable about how to treat and care for my poor end of life mother. Eventually, through Specialty Care's diligence and care, my mother got well enough to take home. There are so many nice things I'd like to say about Specialty Care Center. I suppose the thing I appreciated the most, was their availability. I had everyone's phone number from the administrator on down. They encouraged me to call with questions or concerns. And, I did. Thank you Specialty Care I am so grateful to your staff for giving my mother a few more happy years of life and as well as giving her back that sense of dignity. I truly appreciate all of you.

Glenda3 September 11, 2013

The nurses at Specialty Center of Pensacola gave my mother-in-law pretty good care. She was at the facility for rehabilitation purposes and they were able to help her get her strength back.

About Specialty Center of Pensacola

Specialty Center of Pensacola is a nursing home in Pensacola, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Specialty Center of Pensacola for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Specialty Center of Pensacola

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Specialty Center of Pensacola