Rosewood Manor Nursing Home

3107 NORTH H STREET, Pensacola, FL, 32501

Reviews of Rosewood Manor | Nursing Home

August 13, 2014

By Jacksonstbabe

My mother has been at Rosewood for almost a year. The staff take very good care of her needs, the food is very good and the people are all very helpful.. I know the facility isn't fancy, but they more than make up for that. Many residents have been here over 10 years which speaks volumes about the health care. I am pleased with Rosewood for Mom

June 25, 2014

By Nanab19

Rosewood Manor is an old facility but it is clean, full of friendly staff and has helpful people working there. I have been very pleased with their care of my relative.

April 15, 2014

By MacZ

My parents were treated all right here, but the facility itself is dreary. Some of the staff were friendly and helpful.

November 17, 2011

By Pcolagranny51

The facility reeked of urine, many of the residents seemed ok and as if they adjusted but one wing in particular was depressing. Most of the patients were in ther rooms and the staff talked among themselves apparntly ignoring most of the residents except those that could walk or roll themselves up to theburses desk. Of the staff that appeared to genunly care were too few and to far between.

Features of Rosewood Manor

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Rosewood Manor

Rosewood Manor is a nursing home in Pensacola, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Rosewood Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Rosewood Manor