Haven of Our Lady of Peace

1900 Summit Boulevard, Pensacola, FL, 32503

Reviews of Haven of Our Lady of Peace

August 01, 2013

By Gladys6

When my dad was in the hospital, Haven of Our Lady of Peace had a bed available for him. So, I took that one because they are one of the best places. It is very nice and it doesn't look like a nursing home. It look like a very big house. Everything is very good and I am very happy. My dad is in a shared room. They have two beds and a private bath. They have a lot of activities. I think the food is very nutritious and the type of food that the elderly people need. They are like homemade food with not many condiments. However, they don't have much of variety, it think they may improve on that. I liked their personnel. I do recommend it to others.

March 28, 2013

By Bandit 574

The staff at The Haven is very friendly and helpful. They have given excellent service to my wife. The rooms are fine and the food is very good. However, it's an older facility. They can improve on their cleanliness.

Features of Haven of Our Lady of Peace

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Haven of Our Lady of Peace

Haven of Our Lady of Peace is a nursing home in Pensacola, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Haven of Our Lady of Peace for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Haven of Our Lady of Peace