Tuscany Village

2750 MILLER RANCH RD, Pearland, TX, 77584

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Tuscany Village

Vonvon May 13, 2013

they provided great rehab service for my mother. The facility was very clean and friendly faces

avalonholdem January 05, 2013

Tuscany Village is a beautiful facility that is why I rated them 2 stars. My mother was there for rehab.The first week was great.After that it went down hill.I went to visit my mom setting in a wheelchair in her pajamas at 3 pm her hair wet and shivering.No one around called for help and nothing.So I dressed her dried her hair.Finally someone came around and told me they had someone waked off the job.We also do her laundry in a weeks time there was only 1 pair of dirty socks in basket.This happen several different times.She needed to go the restroom my sister hit the call button 30 minutes later they show up.Well of course she gave up went ahead took her to restroom and dressed her for bed.They act like it was know big deal.There under staffed and very slow at response. Then we get call from the activity director saying that shes being discharge in a week did we still want to keep her hair appointment.Also physical therapy said she reach her goal and can go back to her assisted living facility.She couldn't even get out of a wheelchair without help.So the nurse at the assisted living came in assess mom and said she was definitely not ready to go back.Its one thing after another with this place. Lack of communication is big issue here.Well we had enough so we did research on another rehab/nursing home and said good bye to Tuscany.

kcpz1111 October 19, 2011

Let me start by saying that I am an emergency medical technician by profession. I transport patients by ambulance from nursing homes to dialysis. I have been in many nursing homes, and found Tuscany Village to be one of the nicest. First of all they have monitored entrances and exits requiring codes so that people who aren't supposed to be there can't get in, and patients with altered mental statuses can't go outside and get lost. Secondly the facility is clean and kept up with. They have groundskeepers mow and landscape weekly. I have never seen trash laying about not even an overflowing dumpster. The hallways inside are carpeted and vacuumed daily and framed pictures hang on the wall. Inside patient rooms they are free to decorate how they like. The rooms come with motorized, reclining hospital beds. Single and double rooms are available. Double rooms are seperated in the middle by a thick, sliding material for privacy. Every room has its own bathroom with standup shower, toilet, and sink complete with handrails. The patients are very well cared for. Laundry is always done, bed sheets are changed daily andmore often than that when necessary. The patients I have picked up from Tuscany Village are always clean, well maicured with clean clothes, shoes, even hair accessories. I have never heard any complaints from the residents and I have been making frequent trips for over a year. Patients awaiting transport have a bag packed by staff with an extra blanket, diapers and lunch for their trip. My experience with the staff has been positive. They're are always helpful ad diligent when given a task or asked a question.

shc612 July 26, 2011

Last year my aunt was in the hospital and our family was advised that she would not be able to go home and that she would need to spend time in a skilled nursing/rehabilitation facility. We had very little time to find a place before she was released from the hospital. The staff at Tuscany Village quickly assisted us in registering her and preparing her a room. Tuscany Village is not like any other skilled nursing center I have ever been in. It is tastefully decorated and smells fresh. The patients seem relatively happy and the staff are warm and caring. My aunt loved all the staff and really enjoyed participating in the physical therapy and cognitive therapy. Within 2-weeks the staff had her back in shape both physically and mentally and she was able to return home. She usually keeps to herself, but she made a lot of friends at Tuscany Village and particpated in the events that they hosted. They had several events for the patients to attend, including a "happy hour" party and a petting zoo outside. I was definitely pleased with the care my aunt received at Tuscany Village and it will be our first choice if she ever needs skilled nursing care again.

About Tuscany Village

Tuscany Village is a nursing home in Pearland, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Tuscany Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Tuscany Village

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Tuscany Village