Southland Health and Rehabilitation

151 WISDOM ROAD, Peachtree City, GA, 30269

Reviews of Southland Health and Rehabilitation

Caring104034150 January 08, 2015

Southland Health & Rehabilitation is the only one in my town. It is a place with a bunch of elderly people who are just sitting and yelling. The staff who spoke to me was knowledgeable.

Caring77755550 June 30, 2014

Overall, on a scale of one to ten, I’ll give Southland probably a seven. The rates they charge are very, very expensive for what kind of service you get there. My father-in-law was a resident there, and he died in January. I think the staff and everything were pretty good. They were compassionate. I think the business is kind of not that great, but as far as cleanliness, it seemed to be pretty clean. They seemed to do a fairly good job. It’s just that the prices were ridiculous for something that's not plush. It’s an older nursing home, a lot older.

marcar August 14, 2013

Friendly, attentive staff

SassyT33 August 25, 2011

My grandmother was in this facility for rehab and came out with more problems from bed sores to blood clots and inconsistency with her oxygen treatment. The med situation was a complete disaster. My grandmother's endocrinologist had her set-up and well balanced with her meds for her diabetes. The information was provided to Southland and their doctor. Needless to say, they saw no need to even take a look at the information provided by the endocrinologist or even contact their office despite her blood sugar levels being excessively high. The arrogance and rudeness of their employees from their intake and finance staff to the dismissive physician and cadre of bad nurses was appalling. My grandmother has Alzheimer's so her primary caretaker, her daughter and family must speak up on her behalf. The family met with that Director and after grinning in our faces and promising to get it together, we saw no improvement. Needless to say we removed her from Southland. Do not put your loved one at this place. Patients are moaning and groaning loudly and ignored by nurses. It's just not a good place. Oh and watch them with your finances. The final icing on the cake is that they overbilled Medicare.

About Southland Health and Rehabilitation

Southland Health and Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Peachtree City, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Southland Health and Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Southland Health and Rehabilitation

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Southland Health and Rehabilitation