Payment

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Tuscany Gardens

Posted by D123456 February 09, 2015
1.0

My father was here for ONE DAY! I saw LPN and aids go in and out of patients rooms without washing hands! Rude DON, will never go back!

Posted by Blank4 December 08, 2014
1.0

I am so disappointed in the care that my grandmother received in this facility. Yes, it looks nice from the outside, but it is very deceiving. The care that my grandma received was in humane. The nurses let their patients sit in their own feces for hours and rarely check on them. Thank God for Hospice because they made sure she received what she needed in the last few days of her life. I would never recommend this facility and wish I could give their employees less than a 1 star rating. Despicable!!!

Posted by Caring82463250 April 30, 2014
4.0

Everything was very nice at Tuscany Gardens. The only issue was, I guess, a lot of times they would run out of some of my mom's prescriptions. Not that I really want to complain about it, but maybe they can figure out something better for that because I know there were a couple of times either it would be hours away on getting her medicine or she would have to wait till they can get it from the pharmacy the next day. And that's kind of a big deal. I'm not blaming the nurses for it.

But other than that, everybody was always very nice. It seemed like it's clean there. It's huge. I got lost. I don't know how many different styles of room they have, but I know my mom was by herself in the room that she was in. They looked very nice and very spacious, enough to be comfortable. The food, well I guess, I know that they can't cook the way that we cook at home. I know my mom would want more seasonings. It was very bland. She never really complained too much. In the cafeteria, they always seemed like they have different food than what they serve the rooms, so it was more of a variety.

They were very helpful, and they made sure that you understood, and they were very caring. They did have the front door where you would have to buzz in after a certain time, but I was able to go in and out as I pleased. And I did like the fact that we were able to take in my mom's dog. As long as it's on a leash, we were allowed to take her dog out to see her, which I think really helped her too. I think that was a really good thing. I liked that a lot.

Posted by Caring8496 December 26, 2012
4.0

We're waiting for a bed at Tuscany Gardens for my brother. Everything is clean, no smell, and the whole facility is nice. The staff is friendly. They provide recreations for patients, too.

Img0000.jpg
Posted by Garry J. December 12, 2012
4.0

First class long term care !!!!!

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 366353

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality