Faith Memorial Nursing Home

811 GARNER RD, Pasadena, TX, 77502

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Faith Memorial Nursing Home

Wynter1234 October 23, 2014

Staff starts out friendly until the family leaves. After initial admittance the bathrooms are not maintained. The toilet broke with feces in it and we had to nag for over a day to get them to clean it out- not that they fixed it... I requested a transfer from this dump where people are screaming for help in the room down the hall the entire night, only to be told the request was denied. Long story short- they lied to us and never even put in the request. I spent two days working with the insurance company to work around the nursing home office, and he nursing home told the insurance company it was my fault for not filling out the paperwork (which was never mentioned to my family). The nurses are overworked and don't want to be bothered. It still took three days after to make the transfer happen- and that was with me keeping a steady presence and nagging to management. This place is a nightmare and I wouldn't send a dog there, much less a loved one.

Roxanna October 04, 2014

I had my father there and he was in the dementia ward..the staff ..had no activity and when we visit my father .. Every patient...was sitting at the t.v.room while the other side had a lot of activity ...it smell and the courtyard was horrible...we took him out of the place...

zechariah386 June 26, 2013

I stayed at Faith Memorial before. I was there for three months and it was okay. The staff was pretty good. But, it was quite crowded.

c_charlie456 October 13, 2012

The facility seemed very well maintained and the staff seemed caring and attentive to the needs of the residents. In my interactions with the elderly, most seemed as content as one can possible be in such a situation. They enjoyed each others company, and always seemed delighted when my peers and I would walk in to entertain them for a while.

About Faith Memorial Nursing Home

Faith Memorial Nursing Home is a nursing home in Pasadena, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Faith Memorial Nursing Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Faith Memorial Nursing Home

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 675321

Location of Faith Memorial Nursing Home