Faith Memorial Nursing Home

811 GARNER RD, Pasadena, TX, 77502

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Faith Memorial Nursing Home

Roxanna October 04, 2014

I had my father there and he was in the dementia ward..the staff ..had no activity and when we visit my father .. Every patient...was sitting at the t.v.room while the other side had a lot of activity ...it smell and the courtyard was horrible...we took him out of the place...

zechariah386 June 26, 2013

I stayed at Faith Memorial before. I was there for three months and it was okay. The staff was pretty good. But, it was quite crowded.

c_charlie456 October 13, 2012

The facility seemed very well maintained and the staff seemed caring and attentive to the needs of the residents. In my interactions with the elderly, most seemed as content as one can possible be in such a situation. They enjoyed each others company, and always seemed delighted when my peers and I would walk in to entertain them for a while.

About Faith Memorial Nursing Home

Faith Memorial Nursing Home is a nursing home in Pasadena, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Faith Memorial Nursing Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Faith Memorial Nursing Home

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Faith Memorial Nursing Home