Broadview Multi Care Center

5520 BROADVIEW RD, Parma, OH, 44134

Reviews of Broadview Multi Care Center

February 28, 2012

By charger2012

I recently took a tour of this nursing home and the first thoughts that came to me was "WOW". This is a wonderful place. I felt like home when I walked in. Everyone was so kind and courteous. I visited a few other places and none really gave me that "this is the place I want to put my parents" type of feel. The receptionist was nice and very helpful, and the admission lady, I believe her name was Cleo, was so helpful and really showed me positive aspects as to why I should choose this facility versus another one, such as the one across the street. The nurses that I passed in the halls seemed to genuinely care about their residents needs, which really impressed me. It was just a wonderful experience overall. Visiting Broadview Multi Care really gave me a great first impression and I can gladly say they are on top of my list as far as nursing homes that I want my parents to live in. Definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a 5 star facility.

January 06, 2012

By unhappywoman

A family member of mine was here a few years ago. We had a horrible experience with them. A large majority of the staff seemed very cold and uncaring, and there were quite a few instances in which we tried to express our dissatisfaction, only to be met with snide remarks and excuses about "long hours and difficult people". This is definitely a place that I have told many people about, negatively, and have suggested often for people NOT to send relatives there.

Features of Broadview Multi Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Broadview Multi Care Center

Broadview Multi Care Center is a nursing home in Parma, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Broadview Multi Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Broadview Multi Care Center