Payment

Pine View Care Center
64px
Posted by Caring106518750 February 22, 2015
4.0

There is a place here in Paradise that I went to called Pine View. My husband and I did go in there more or less checking to see if I would be able to get both of my parents there. To me, the skilled nursing places are going to be the same thing. More or less, it is a room with a curtain. There is nothing in there, but that is just the way the skilled nursing places are I guess. It is just kind of hard to put your parents in a room. The room is a little bit smaller, but I don't know if there is any more privacy because it looks the same as the other facility. The staff seemed fairly nice. The girl was very helpful. She said that if I had any questions on anything I could come and ask her anytime. She was very nice. She just kind of walked us through the building to show us. They have an exercise room and a nice kitchen area. It was before the holidays they had it decorated nicely, and it looked clean. It looks like a nice building.

Pine View Care Center
64px
Posted by Gingerspice111 August 18, 2011
4.0

My Grandmother was placed here several years before she passed away. Although my grandmother was slightly difficult at times, they staff here was always polite and positive. My grandmother was well taken care of in the last years of her life. I visited her often, and never had any bad things to say about this facililty.

Location of Pine View Care Center