Paradise Ridge Post Acute

Overview of Ratings

2.6

August 24, 2011

By Priscilla2

It was Ok. Staff seemed to care. It was clean and my cousin didn't get any infections and that was a real plus unlike the facility that my sister was in (Sunbridge) constant bladder infections and staff didn't seem to care or be in hurry to releive her pain. She died there.

August 24, 2011

By Cheryl Eliot

I do not recommend this facility..My mother was admitted there after a fall and it was determined she had a broken shoulder (right) and fractured hip (right). she was there for rehab and life skills and had progressed to be able to move to their cottage with a room mate. On the day of her move she fell down on the way to the bathroom early in the morning, they did not notify the family but instead waited for the PT to arrive at 6am..he then determined a fracture was possible in her back, so called to have her sent back to the local hospital, they did a procedure and released her a few days later back to the care home. 3 weeks later she suffered a stoke in the care facility and again they notified no family members, monitored her for symptoms of a stroke for 4+ hours, my dad went to the facility to visit and found her in an unresponsive condition, at which time he became furious and had them call for an ambulance, she passed away a week later....so when someone asks for my opinion of the home this is what they hear...this should not have happened...their was a total lack of responsibility on their part...

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Paradise Ridge Post Acute

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/10/17)

• Overall:
    • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
    • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Paradise Ridge Post Acute

Paradise Ridge Post Acute is a nursing home in Paradise, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Paradise Ridge Post Acute for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Paradise Ridge Post Acute