Paradise Ridge Post Acute

1633 Cypress Lane, Paradise, CA, 95969

Reviews of Paradise Ridge Post Acute

February 22, 2015

We just went in there in Life House Cypress to visit our neighbor. I just went there a couple of times to visit. I wouldn't even put that one because I just went in there to visit. I didn't really visit to look and check the place out, so I really don't know. Everybody was friendly, and it was clean and nice. Like all of them, the room is just a curtain and a bed. I don't know what I really like because it is kind of set back off the road.

November 04, 2014

By TrishaWestbourne

Grandmother is receiving poor care. She often goes with out medication. Her stuff is always getting stolen. Her clothes are never hung. She is getting beaten up too! This is a horrible nursing home! I would not recommend it to anyone!

November 26, 2013

By kelbean

My mother is currently at Lifehouse. She is not receiving good patient care. Her bottom is very broke down as she has been ignored. One male CNA refused to bring my mom a blanket as she was very cold with only a sheet. He told her they did not have any. I do not want my Mom to pass away due to poor patient care. I was told there are 2 aids to 26 patients! There is now way people are being well taken care of if this is the case....

August 24, 2011

By Priscilla2

It was Ok. Staff seemed to care. It was clean and my cousin didn't get any infections and that was a real plus unlike the facility that my sister was in (Sunbridge) constant bladder infections and staff didn't seem to care or be in hurry to releive her pain. She died there.

August 24, 2011

By Cheryl Eliot

I do not recommend this facility..My mother was admitted there after a fall and it was determined she had a broken shoulder (right) and fractured hip (right). she was there for rehab and life skills and had progressed to be able to move to their cottage with a room mate. On the day of her move she fell down on the way to the bathroom early in the morning, they did not notify the family but instead waited for the PT to arrive at 6am..he then determined a fracture was possible in her back, so called to have her sent back to the local hospital, they did a procedure and released her a few days later back to the care home. 3 weeks later she suffered a stoke in the care facility and again they notified no family members, monitored her for symptoms of a stroke for 4+ hours, my dad went to the facility to visit and found her in an unresponsive condition, at which time he became furious and had them call for an ambulance, she passed away a week later....so when someone asks for my opinion of the home this is what they hear...this should not have happened...their was a total lack of responsibility on their part...

Features of Paradise Ridge Post Acute

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/10/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Paradise Ridge Post Acute

Paradise Ridge Post Acute is a nursing home in Paradise, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Paradise Ridge Post Acute for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Paradise Ridge Post Acute