Payment

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of LifeHOUSE Cypress Healthcare Center

Posted by Allan K May 06, 2015

My sister-in-law became terminally ill. Thus Feather River Hospital hospice relocated her to Lifehouse in Paradise. She was there about seven weeks and was provided with a private room. We were very please with all the professional care and service the nurses and staff provided for her. The entire facility has a warm, friendly atmosphere. The nurses were great in keeping us aware and informed of her declining health. This is a top-notch facility.

Posted by Caring106518750 February 22, 2015
4.0

We just went in there in Life House Cypress to visit our neighbor. I just went there a couple of times to visit. I wouldn't even put that one because I just went in there to visit. I didn't really visit to look and check the place out, so I really don't know. Everybody was friendly, and it was clean and nice. Like all of them, the room is just a curtain and a bed. I don't know what I really like because it is kind of set back off the road.

Posted by TrishaWestbourne November 04, 2014
1.0

Grandmother is receiving poor care. She often goes with out medication. Her stuff is always getting stolen. Her clothes are never hung. She is getting beaten up too! This is a horrible nursing home! I would not recommend it to anyone!

Posted by kelbean November 26, 2013
1.0

My mother is currently at Lifehouse. She is not receiving good patient care. Her bottom is very broke down as she has been ignored. One male CNA refused to bring my mom a blanket as she was very cold with only a sheet. He told her they did not have any. I do not want my Mom to pass away due to poor patient care. I was told there are 2 aids to 26 patients! There is now way people are being well taken care of if this is the case....

Posted by Priscilla2 August 24, 2011
4.0

It was Ok. Staff seemed to care. It was clean and my cousin didn't get any infections and that was a real plus unlike the facility that my sister was in (Sunbridge) constant bladder infections and staff didn't seem to care or be in hurry to releive her pain. She died there.

Posted by Cheryl Eliot August 24, 2011
1.0

I do not recommend this facility..My mother was admitted there after a fall and it was determined she had a broken shoulder (right) and fractured hip (right). she was there for rehab and life skills and had progressed to be able to move to their cottage with a room mate. On the day of her move she fell down on the way to the bathroom early in the morning, they did not notify the family but instead waited for the PT to arrive at 6am..he then determined a fracture was possible in her back, so called to have her sent back to the local hospital, they did a procedure and released her a few days later back to the care home. 3 weeks later she suffered a stoke in the care facility and again they notified no family members, monitored her for symptoms of a stroke for 4+ hours, my dad went to the facility to visit and found her in an unresponsive condition, at which time he became furious and had them call for an ambulance, she passed away a week later....so when someone asks for my opinion of the home this is what they hear...this should not have happened...their was a total lack of responsibility on their part...

Location of LifeHOUSE Cypress Healthcare Center