Glen Cove Nursing Pavilion

1027 East Business Highway 98, Panama City, FL, 32401

Reviews of Glen Cove Nursing Pavilion

IslandAmyB February 17, 2012

I visited Glencove Nursing Pavillion with a friend of mine who was going to visit her grandfather. Glencove is a smaller nursing home compared to others I have seen, it looked like maybe there was around one hundred beds, with usually two beds in each room. I liked this about Glencove. It was also a pretty facility. The building seemed to be well maintained, and possibly newly painted. The grounds were very green and lush and appeared to be well taken care of. The inside of the facility has more of a homey feel. It was decorated kind of old-fashioned and with a bit of flair. The facility seemed to have less of a hospital look and feel compared to other nursing homes I have been in. I did see staff interracting with patients and they seemed friendly and helpful. Their uniforms were neat and clean. The dining room was very pretty and had a piano that some of the staff would play during meal times. When I was there, it did not seem to be an extremely noisy facility. The nurses were at their stations doing paperwork. I believe it is a three story facility with at least two working elevators. Overall, if I had a family member or friend who needed nursing home care, I would definately consider Glencove Nursing Pavillion.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Glen Cove Nursing Pavilion

Glen Cove Nursing Pavilion is a nursing home in Panama City, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Glen Cove Nursing Pavilion for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Glen Cove Nursing Pavilion