Holy Family Villa Nursing Home

12220 SOUTH WILL COOK ROAD, Palos Park, IL, 60464

Reviews of Holy Family Villa | Nursing Home

April 11, 2014

My dad is in a nursing home because he is not qualified to live in an assisted living, as he is not ambulatory at all. He has been in Holy Family Village for a month now. They are fantastic and top of the line. They are feeding him. They are checking him every two hours. They give him oxygen when he needs it. They get him up and take him to the bathroom. They are taking care of all of his needs.

November 21, 2012

By Lin S.

I have visited this facility and many of my friends have parents there. It is modern, beautiful and the staff is caring and friendly, It is Catholic and everyone is welcome. I have talked to many people and all reviews are extremely positive.

August 23, 2012

By sunburst

My Mom was a resident at Holy Family Villa for almost 3 years. She was well treated by caring staff. We were very happy with her care.

Features of Holy Family Villa

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Holy Family Villa

Holy Family Villa is a nursing home in Palos Park, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Holy Family Villa for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Holy Family Villa