Providence Palos Heights Nursing Home

3.7
10 10 Reviews

July 18, 2013

By faithful2

bad food, lack of care and lack of progress in my loved one really concerned me here. I had another relative here two years ago and they fared much better, the quality of care seems to have gone down.

July 27, 2012

By Lauren C. Zajac

Marion Joy was a great experience for my grandfather, who stayed there for an extended stay after being injured. During the winter, he slipped and fell while walking to church, and his injuries were more intense than anyone had originally anticipated. Although my grandfather did not want to stay at Marion Joy originally, he had a great experience. He really liked the staff, who made him feel comfortable (as if he were in his own home) and got along well with his roommate. One of his favorite parts of staying at Marion Joy was the food court, which he thought had great meals (he's still talking about the chicken and vegetables). Marion Joy also provided him with many opportunities to work on physical and occupational therapy, which helped him to build his strength and recover from his injuries quicker than he would with outpatient services. Above all, this was a very positive experience for my grandfather.

Photos of Providence Palos Heights

Features of Providence Palos Heights

Medicare (ratings last updated: 01/24/18)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 01/01/2018

About Providence Palos Heights

If you're ready for the peace of mind that comes from dealing with a name you can trust, choose Providence of Palos Heights for your rehab or skilled nursing needs. We partner with leaders in rehabilitation services to help people of all ages rebuild skills diminished by illness or accident. And our skilled nursing care has been accredited by the Joint Commission.

Map of Providence Palos Heights