Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center

2600 HIGHLANDS BLVD NORTH, Palm Harbor, FL, 34684

Reviews of Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center

September 12, 2014

Bay Tree Care is very disturbing, and the administration was slow to react when we had issues. They didn’t explain to us how financing and Medicare works, and we really had to be present daily to get things completed for our mother. The rest of the staff was great, but we had problems with the administration. The administration should pay more attention and respond in a timely manner to their residents and to the residents’ families.

December 20, 2013

By Kmm1950

My sister was in this facility for 7 days, for the whole time she was there, NO ONE changed her bed linen. She had to ask 4 times for pain meds. She'd ask someone to remove her tray, and they would say " Oh the aide does that". Or she would ask an aide something, and they would say "Oh the nurse does that". The staff was pleasant enough but they sure did not do much. One time my sister wheeled herself out into the hallway, and they all standing around at the nurses station, laughing and joking around. No one asked if she needed anything, they just looked at her. The food they served was not always the greatest. There was some sort of crud on the mirror in the bathroom, never removed, or washed off. I would definitely NOT recommend this facility to anyone.

July 27, 2011

By ladyhearse@62

My father has been is this facility twice and has gone back in for two weeks due to a fall at home. The care in this facility is wonderful. The staff takes time with their residents and treats them with kindness and care. They have both short term residents and long term as well. The facility is clean and well maintained. There is very good securiy for the residents as well.

Features of Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall:

About Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center

Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Palm Harbor, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Bay Tree Care and Rehabilitation Center