Life Care Center Of Palm Bay Nursing Home

Reviews of Life Care Center Of Palm Bay | Nursing Home

December 08, 2014

By Coastal Life

Other

My father was at this facility, he was well taken care of by the nurses; however, they were under staffed but always pleasant. The doctor of the facility wouldn't return my phone calls pertaining to my father's health and the Administrator said she didn't get my messages from the front desk (all 4). The money aspect was far more important than the health of my father or that it would seem that way. I wouldn't recommend this facility long term. I'm not sure when we stopped caring for people in this world but i wouldn't want to stay at this facility long term.

October 13, 2014

By Robert202

I had a terrible experience with LIfe Care Center. My mom went in there after a hospital stay for physical therapy and they did pretty much nothing. She even was served her meals in bed, not in the dining room. This organization was the subject of a federal law suit alleging billions of dollars in over billing to Medicare. Their mission was to keep patients as long as possible, even past any obvious therapy, just to bill Medicare more money.

April 11, 2014

By carloyn

Staff is under qualified; many non -English speaking. No plan of care . No accountability. My relative did not receive medications for days due to In house attending failure to document orders. Then they ran out of pain medication and had to get from pharmacy when it opened next day. Missed a scheduled post op doctor visit and no one even noticed until family told administration a week later. Supposed to have phone but did not. Was placed in wrong unit in bed with seriously worn out mattress. Food trays often delivered to room missing items , too cold , meat too tough, nasty nurses, CNA answers call bell for pain meds says she will tell nurse; much time passes- call again- same thing happens. THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO SEND ANYONE YOU Care About. Just ask any nurse or doctor ! Same goes for ANCHOR

December 13, 2013

By Dee10

We put mom at Life Care Center down Florida for two weeks. I like everything about this facility. The care was great, the place was beautiful, and the nursing staff was wonderful.

Features of Life Care Center Of Palm Bay

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Life Care Center Of Palm Bay

Life Care Center Of Palm Bay is a nursing home in Palm Bay, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center Of Palm Bay for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Life Care Center Of Palm Bay