Pacifica Nursing and Rehab Center

385 ESPLANADE AVE, Pacifica, CA, 94044

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Pacifica Nursing and Rehab Center

kozmik67 January 27, 2012

My grandmother's last days were spent in The Greenery in Pacifica, California. Initially, I was impressed with the cleanliness, smell and furnishings in the lobby and the first floor area. Also, across the street, a gazebo was available for outdoor visiting. I saw happy care providers that did not seem burdened with their duties, and seemed to greet passers by with regularity. I noticed a bingo game happening in a large parlor like area which was furnished with comfortable chairs and small sofas, the patients spread out sitting where THEY liked. Lots of windows brightened the room and the building was also well lit. The hallways were nice and wide for wheelchair patients, and the bathrooms were decent size and smelled fresh. My grandmother loved this facility, I believe, because of the many vantage points providing a glimpse of the ocean. All in all a great visit, I would recommend this facility to all of my friends if faced with a difficult choice regarding a parent.

scook9989 January 20, 2012

My grandmother had a stroke and required to be in an assisted living facility. Here at Pacifica Nursing and Rehab Center they took great care of her. She was never left alone for long. The only thing she did not like while she was there was her constant change of roommates. There was a constant flow of people in and out and they could have organized rooming better to keep the long term tenants/patients together. They always had her day planed out for her and the food was decent. She did not like the rehab facility though and constantly complained that they did push her a little too far. She was eighty-eight years old and getting her back to walking was not our biggest concern. The emphasis the staff felt was what was addressed not what the family or doctors originally thought. This did cause for some concern since we did just want her to get better. They were very attentive to her needs and she was never left to have no bathroom time and she always was fed or given water when she needed. There was always an attendant there to make sure she did not have a problem. The staff was also very gracious with visiting hours. I would recommend this for a temporary assisted living facility.

wallyfitch July 27, 2011

My mother had just broken her hip and we didn't know where to bring her for her rehab. PNR exceeded our expectations with their kind and professional staff, their ability to provide the care needed, and the wonderful environment surrounding these services.

Thanks to PNR, my mother successfully recuperated and is now enjoying an active life with her family and friends.

amy-2 March 12, 2008

My loved one stayed here

I looked at several facilities for my mom. The coordinator Beth was wonderful. Gave a complete tour of the facility. Rehabilitation center was wonderful. Staff is very friendly. By far this is the best facility in the area. I looked from Pacifica -

About Pacifica Nursing and Rehab Center

Pacifica Nursing and Rehab Center is a nursing home in Pacifica, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Pacifica Nursing and Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Pacifica Nursing and Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

• Tagalog