Overland Park Nursing & Rehab Center

6501 W 75TH ST, Overland Park, KS, 66204

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Overland Park Nursing & Rehab Center

tm February 05, 2014

My mother was only in this facility for a night. She was brought from the hospital and started having breathing problems once she was at this place, but they only put her on oxygen when I instructed them that she needed to go back to the hospitla, she was not watched during the night, so early in the morning my mother could not breathe, she rang the nurses button, but no one would answer, she heard the staff lauging and talking in the hall, so she continued to press the button and at one point heard someone even say "what was that", finall a man came to the door and asked if she needed anything at which point she held her arm and clutched her chest with the other had and said "call 911" the man ran down the hall, my mother said she does not remember anything after that until she was in the ambulance where they had placed a full face oxygen mask on her face and she was admitted to ICU, the doctors do not know what caused that all the test came back good, I contacted the center and spoke to the Nursing director and the Facitly director who promised to call me back and has not, their lack of interest really has upset me and I have already contacted Medicare and the Dept. of Aging in Kansas city and will continue to contact other orginations, since they feel my mother is a liar and I am not worth their time.

WannaBe51 June 19, 2013

I stayed at Overland Park Nursing and Rehab Center for six weeks when I fractured my pelvis a year ago. They were very nice and they took good care of me. I had a very nice room. I didn't care for the food. I didn't think it was a very good diet to take for anybody with any type of ailment. It was alright for a rehab center, but I certainly would not want to live there permanently because of the smallness of the rooms. It would be me and my husband, so if we look for some place it would be an assisted living or probably independent living. I hate to say this, but some of the help didn't really have the interest of the patients at heart.

About Overland Park Nursing & Rehab Center

Overland Park Nursing & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Overland Park, KS that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Overland Park Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Overland Park Nursing & Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: