Overland Park Nursing & Rehab Center

6501 W 75TH ST, Overland Park, KS, 66204

Reviews of Overland Park Nursing & Rehab Center

WannaBe51 June 19, 2013

I stayed at Overland Park Nursing and Rehab Center for six weeks when I fractured my pelvis a year ago. They were very nice and they took good care of me. I had a very nice room. I didn't care for the food. I didn't think it was a very good diet to take for anybody with any type of ailment. It was alright for a rehab center, but I certainly would not want to live there permanently because of the smallness of the rooms. It would be me and my husband, so if we look for some place it would be an assisted living or probably independent living. I hate to say this, but some of the help didn't really have the interest of the patients at heart.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Overland Park Nursing & Rehab Center

Overland Park Nursing & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Overland Park, KS that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Overland Park Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Overland Park Nursing & Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Overland Park Nursing & Rehab Center