Life Care Center of Orlando | Nursing Home

3211 ROUSE ROAD, Orlando, FL, 32817

Reviews of Life Care Center of Orlando | Nursing Home

Karen72916950 December 30, 2013

My mother was at Life Care Center for probably two months before she passed away. We really appreciate the facility. They took good care mom. The therapist were wonderful and so as the nurses. My mom was very pleased with them. Their rooms are nice and clean. They were well appointed. I think she is happy as she can be even if she's not at home.

Sherry3 April 30, 2012

My mother-in-law was hospitalized then was ordered for rehab. But then, it turned out that she needed 24hours of care. There were 3 places to pick and this is the available one. Its very clean with nice facilities and it never had a smell. It is well staffed and they are always willing to talk to us. They always have activities and even if she has Alzheimer's, they let her feel that she is a part of the group. The send us flyers of activities we can be a part of. She's always well dressed, out of the room around people. They always have pampering every week. My mom always has her manicure. We are happy that it worked out perfectly. She is where she needs to be.

SupaDupa77 August 05, 2011

I thought the quality of care for my family member in the home was adequate. The nurses seemed very friendly and worked to care for my family member. The space was nice, the rooms were shared and the staff was flexible about our visiting my loved one. I believe she was comfortable at the place. The place also had a nice garden, which I thought was a nice touch to help improve the feeling of the location. I thought that there existed a good network of support for my loved one and for our family. This was a great relief with our anxiety of using the facilities. And thankfully my loved one could bring their tennis racquets and enjoy playing tennis and staying active in the community. This was important as exercise has many healing benefits. I also believe that using plants and good art in the common areas has a great effect on the wellbeing of residents.

Sue Brady July 28, 2011

I have friends who are and have been there, and they have received much helpful and wonderful service there, and are now on the road to recovery.

About Life Care Center of Orlando

Life Care Center of Orlando is a nursing home in Orlando, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Orlando for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Life Care Center of Orlando

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Life Care Center of Orlando