Life Care Center of Orlando Nursing Home

3211 ROUSE ROAD, Orlando, FL, 32817

Reviews of Life Care Center of Orlando | Nursing Home

July 21, 2015

My mom is at Life Care Center of Orlando, and they have been wonderful. The nurses are very caring. Their physical and occupational therapy is excellent. The staff is wonderful, friendly, and nice. They are great people. Their private rooms are really nice, and the whole facility is clean. They do have a calendar of activities, and if you need to go to the doctor, they would take you to your doctor. They have arts and crafts as well.

March 16, 2015

By Diane103592350

Life Care was very nice, and I saw the rooms; they were very nice too. The place is safe and very well-kept.

November 15, 2014

My wife was at Life Care Center of Orlando for almost three years. She didn’t get any better and she passed in June this year. Their facilities are all over the country and probably one of the best nursing homes there is around as far as Florida is concerned. Yes, I highly recommend them to anybody. They have a great staff. The nurses are unbelievable; they’re very compassionate. They also have great therapists that work with the patients. For a very short while my wife called it home. She knew she wasn’t coming out. They do everything to make you feel comfortable there. The ones that can go out go to Walmart or go to a restaurant. They have people cleaning all the time. They do a great job.

December 30, 2013

By Karen72916950

My mother was at Life Care Center for probably two months before she passed away. We really appreciate the facility. They took good care mom. The therapist were wonderful and so as the nurses. My mom was very pleased with them. Their rooms are nice and clean. They were well appointed. I think she is happy as she can be even if she's not at home.

April 30, 2012

By Sherry3

My mother-in-law was hospitalized then was ordered for rehab. But then, it turned out that she needed 24hours of care. There were 3 places to pick and this is the available one. Its very clean with nice facilities and it never had a smell. It is well staffed and they are always willing to talk to us. They always have activities and even if she has Alzheimer's, they let her feel that she is a part of the group. The send us flyers of activities we can be a part of. She's always well dressed, out of the room around people. They always have pampering every week. My mom always has her manicure. We are happy that it worked out perfectly. She is where she needs to be.

August 05, 2011

By SupaDupa77

I thought the quality of care for my family member in the home was adequate. The nurses seemed very friendly and worked to care for my family member. The space was nice, the rooms were shared and the staff was flexible about our visiting my loved one. I believe she was comfortable at the place. The place also had a nice garden, which I thought was a nice touch to help improve the feeling of the location. I thought that there existed a good network of support for my loved one and for our family. This was a great relief with our anxiety of using the facilities. And thankfully my loved one could bring their tennis racquets and enjoy playing tennis and staying active in the community. This was important as exercise has many healing benefits. I also believe that using plants and good art in the common areas has a great effect on the wellbeing of residents.

July 28, 2011

By Sue Brady

I have friends who are and have been there, and they have received much helpful and wonderful service there, and are now on the road to recovery.

Features of Life Care Center of Orlando

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Life Care Center of Orlando

Life Care Center of Orlando is a nursing home in Orlando, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Orlando for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Orlando