Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

14155 TOWN LOOP BLVD, Orlando, FL, 32837

Reviews of Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

rschech13 August 28, 2012

The facility provided around the clock nursing service, 3 meals per day, and had activities for the residents to take part in. There was also a small courtyard located in the center of the facility. While the nurses seemed to provide my grandmother a reasonably good level of attention, my grandfather was there almost 24 hours a day, every single day, and would ensure she was being taken care of. If my grandfather was not there as often as he was, I cannot say that the level of service provided would have been as good. Despite this, mistakes were sometimes made with proper medications being administered, and the overall atmosphere and morale of both the residents and employees often seemed substandard. The rooms held either two residents or one; my grandmother stayed in a single-occupent room. The rooms seemed clean, but were very reminiscent of a hospital room.

Mario2 June 11, 2012

The loop is just a mile and a half from my house and this is the main reason why I am placing my mom in this nursing home. It is very near and I can go visit anytime I want. The staff were very accommodating in showing me around. The place is big and clean. This place is the best place where I can put my mother. If they don't have a private room by the time I move her, then we'd be happy with a semi-private room.

About Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center is a nursing home in Orlando, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center