Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

14155 TOWN LOOP BLVD, Orlando, FL, 32837

Reviews of Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

October 05, 2012

By Karen21

Hunter's Creek Nursing and Rehab is horrible. They were recommended by some nurses in the hospital when I was in Kissimmee and they had high ratings for this facility. I was only there three days. When I got there it appears they have a lot of Alzheimer's patients in there. The patients are screaming day and night for family members, they're lost, and you can hear the crying in the background at night. The CNAs need to stop and listen, and some of the nurses in the Alzheimer's and the psychiatric area need to be better trained.

August 28, 2012

By rschech13

The facility provided around the clock nursing service, 3 meals per day, and had activities for the residents to take part in. There was also a small courtyard located in the center of the facility. While the nurses seemed to provide my grandmother a reasonably good level of attention, my grandfather was there almost 24 hours a day, every single day, and would ensure she was being taken care of. If my grandfather was not there as often as he was, I cannot say that the level of service provided would have been as good. Despite this, mistakes were sometimes made with proper medications being administered, and the overall atmosphere and morale of both the residents and employees often seemed substandard. The rooms held either two residents or one; my grandmother stayed in a single-occupent room. The rooms seemed clean, but were very reminiscent of a hospital room.

June 11, 2012

By Mario2

The loop is just a mile and a half from my house and this is the main reason why I am placing my mom in this nursing home. It is very near and I can go visit anytime I want. The staff were very accommodating in showing me around. The place is big and clean. This place is the best place where I can put my mother. If they don't have a private room by the time I move her, then we'd be happy with a semi-private room.

Features of Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center

Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center is a nursing home in Orlando, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center