Health Center Of Windermere, The

4875 Cason Cove Drive, Orlando, FL, 32811

Reviews of Health Center Of Windermere, The

Joy from Poinciana, FL October 17, 2011

I have been an inpatient at Health Center of Windermere ("HCW") for rehabilitation for my total knee replacement. I must give 5 stars to HCW in every category. This facility and its staff have gone above and beyond the call of duty in every regard and deserve recognition. I have been treated with the utmost respect, compassion, care, treatment, and professionalism that I could ever imagine. I would name every one to give each individual the recognition they deserve, but space will not permit, so I will name a specific few that I came to know and who are most definitely noteworthy to name here: Admissions: Daniel and Ross; Nursing: Natasha; Physical Therapy: Annie; and CPN: Ophelia. But like I stated previously, all staff at HCW are noteworthy.

Generally speaking, the food was plentiful and very good. I was in a private room which was well worth it. I felt spoiled, and the difference paid is well worth the price. Regardless, I am sure that a semi-private room is just fine for most individuals, just from talking with other patients. I didn't even feel like I was in a nursing home; it was more like a 5 star hotel. When I would push the nurse button, there was almost an instant response. My room and the facility is very clean. I had all of the assistance I needed with bathing or using the restroom, had my bed changed daily, my room was cleaned daily, I received pain medication when I asked for it without having to wait, I received personalized meals, my water was changed regularly, my doggies even were permitted. My family, doggies and I would go outside and relax in the beautiful courtyard, and that alone is wonderful therapy. I was asked routinely if everything was okay or if I needed anything. I could not want for more. It is actually difficult to leave HCW. I will miss everyone, and never forget the care, compassion, and outstanding treatment I received while there. I recommend this facility to everyone, either short or long term. Thank you Health Center of Windermere for being there for me when I needed you and for taking such wonderful care of me in my time of need.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Health Center Of Windermere, The

Health Center Of Windermere, The is a nursing home in Orlando, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Health Center Of Windermere, The for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Health Center Of Windermere, The

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Health Center Of Windermere, The