Fountain Care Center

1835 WEST LA VETA AVENUE, Orange, CA, 92868

Reviews of Fountain Care Center

lovernacular August 21, 2012

I was not a huge fan of this facility. For starters, they did not reposition my relative every two hours like her doctor ordered to prevent bedsores. She ended up getting a stage two bed sore and it was hard to see her in pain. The room she was in was relatively clean but the hallways always smelled like urine, as if the facility was not regularly cleaned. The nurses did not always come right away when called, and many of them had favorites among the residents there. We moved her out of the facility as soon as we could.

Luvmydoxie63 February 29, 2012

The facility has been newly remodeled and looks great from the outside however the care is something that needs to be addressed. THey seem to continue to cut staff and over load the CNAS and LVNS so that they are not able to give the quality of care that loved ones deserve. I am going to start looking for a new facility for our loved one because the help also seems to be cutting corners mroe and more due to the work overload. I would not base the place on the Exterior but rather the quality of care and honestly If you are unable to be there daily and follow up with your loved one this is not the place.

Caring413786 September 09, 2011

I had a tour of this facility. The exterior is very pleasing to the eye, the building has been remodeled and is well maintained. I am most impressed with the wanderguard system that they have. They can take patients that wander, even thou they are a open facility. The patients wear a bracelet and if they try to get out a door, the alarm goes off. This facility also will take patients on a short term basis if the family is going on vacation or they just need a break. It is accross the street from a large hospital and is located in a nice residential neighborhood. I would recommend this facility.

About Fountain Care Center

Fountain Care Center is a nursing home in Orange, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Fountain Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Fountain Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Fountain Care Center