West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

3865 TAMPA ROAD, Oldsmar, FL, 34677

Reviews of West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Caring102421450 February 17, 2015

My mom had broken her leg, and she is in rehab now. She has been here in West Bay Rehabilitation for two months now. It is a rehab and probably a nursing home. It is nice and well kept. It is clean and has no bad smell. I would say that the people were accommodating at the time of the visit. I would recommend this place to others too.

Caring65817250 February 28, 2014

West Bay seems to be very clean and there are no odors, I'm very sensitive to that. I have been impressed because Jean doesn't have many visitors, but whenever I am there she was clean. She's not up very much and I think it was her choice. I don’t' think they impose it on her if she didn't want to. She's seems to be good. At one time, she thinks somebody handles her a little roughly and she reports it herself. It is nothing luxurious but it is adequate. It isn't aggressive, but for her care I think she is taken care for. The staff seems very busy and I don't have much interaction with the staff.

They have two or three people in a room. It is not roomy but then they are pretty much confined to their bed. Since they are in bed, they have their wheel chairs between them and a chair room between with enough air. I don't think they are more crowded than any place else for that type of care.

lacayo December 11, 2013

This facility is amazing. My dad has been here since June, after having been in 2 other facilities in Jersey that were a nightmare. My dad is so happy here. I bring him home some times and after a couple of hours he always saids take me back home. The staff is amazing and loving, they take care if the patients ad if they were family. I visit very often and the residents are used to seeing me around Ive asked many of them if they like the place and i have not yet received a negative reply. The place is spotless. I am so greatful fir the staff and I truly believe these people do not get pay enough. Ican go on and on, but i can only tell you that if you must place your parents in a nursing home, this is the place. But please always visit them. Let the staff know they have someone who cares.

About West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a nursing home in Oldsmar, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 105419

Location of West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center