West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

3865 TAMPA ROAD, Oldsmar, FL, 34677

Reviews of West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

lacayo December 11, 2013

This facility is amazing. My dad has been here since June, after having been in 2 other facilities in Jersey that were a nightmare. My dad is so happy here. I bring him home some times and after a couple of hours he always saids take me back home. The staff is amazing and loving, they take care if the patients ad if they were family. I visit very often and the residents are used to seeing me around Ive asked many of them if they like the place and i have not yet received a negative reply. The place is spotless. I am so greatful fir the staff and I truly believe these people do not get pay enough. Ican go on and on, but i can only tell you that if you must place your parents in a nursing home, this is the place. But please always visit them. Let the staff know they have someone who cares.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a nursing home in Oldsmar, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of West Bay Rehabilitation and Nursing Center