Villa St Francis | Nursing Home

16600 W. 126TH ST, Olathe, KS, 66062

Reviews of Villa St Francis | Nursing Home

Concerned Family Member2 October 05, 2012

I thought the staff was very friendly and gracious for the most part. I did feel like a few people weren't as warm or attentive as I would hope them to be while caring for a family member of mine. I felt like the facility was a bit old and run-down. The atmosphere wasn't very vibrant. Overall I think the facility was adequate but I think if given the chance through affordability, I would opt to find a facility that felt less like a nursing home and more like an assisted living residence. I did like the location of the facility and I think the people that run it are good people, I just think it is one of those facilities that is kept and run as nicely as possible but is a bit outdated. It is probably my own personal bias of thinking that a very bright, warm, cheery atmosphere would be more beneficial than anything otherwise.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Villa St Francis

Villa St Francis is a nursing home in Olathe, KS that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Villa St Francis for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Villa St Francis

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Villa St Francis