Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center

6500 NORTH PORTLAND AVENUE, Oklahoma City, OK, 73116

Reviews of Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center

October 17, 2015

By RIH momma

My mom got there September 8th 2015. with a fracture in her ankle. I had to make funeral arrangements today. They did not turn my mother and she developed a red spot they called it. Stage 4 Mrsa was what it was. They failed to mention she had been starving, malnutrition and has been aspirating for over two weeks and her lungs where completely for of pneumonia. I meet with the so called updating team on Thursday got a report that she was making improvements. My mother had never been sick a day in her life, never smoked or drank one drop. They even called me bc mom wouldn't drink caffin. Why they asked I responded the doctor told her it wasn't good for her 20 years ago.t They accidentally gave her a shot of hallidol that made her so lethargic. When I questioned them the answer was it won't hurt her it will where off in three days. The staff seems more interested in caring a TV remote to each person's room so they can change the channel and keep up with the football games. If given a chance don't use the facility and if so bring in your own doctor. For the record I asked to speak and meet Doctor Frank . I truly don't know if he really ever exsisted. I hope she comes back as a guardian angel and spends time there helping those that cannot help themself. I sent my mom to the chamber's if he'll. I hope this helps save someone's life. Thank you, SB

September 28, 2015

By foxpaux

I'm in Bellvue right now. My 1st night here I was given Stewed Tomatoes for supper. I told the nurse and kitchen I was Allergic to tomatoes. They said they didn't get a list of allergies. Ordered Chef Salad no tomatoes day 3. Arrived with tomatoes. Brought it to Dieticians attention. She said "made in advance". I said"don't serve". Day 8: ordered Chef Salad, No Tomatoes, before making ahead of time. SALAD ARRIVED WITH TOMATOES AND TOMATO SEEDS. Charge nurse attempted to tell me "it's not tomatoes it's cabbage", (oh okay). I told her to get dietician now. 3 times tomatoes, still deathly allergic! Nurse came back to take the tomatoes to Dietician. I told her No. Not leaving my room. Wonder when they'll ask me to leave? Calling my surgeon tomorrow to get the hell out of here.

June 18, 2015

I am fairly happy with Bellevue at the current moment, mom has only been there a little over a month, and so far so good. She is bedridden and needed 24hr care. They had long term care, and it would work into the budget so that’s where she stayed.

August 09, 2013

By respect

I have never in my life seen such cold heartless staff. Storm caused lights to go out call lights did not work no flash lights offered to residents, staff did not come around to room more often due to power outage. Poor attitude aide slammed door when asked a question very unproffesional. HATE THIS PLACE!!

July 24, 2013

The location of Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center was near our house. The rooms were not the best and the maintainance was not very good. There was an electrical problem and it was not repaired until we were about to leave. With the exception fo the therapists, everyone was good. They had crafts, church service and entertainment came in, etc. They needed to update the rooms and made sure everything worked properly as well as there was enough space for two people. The room was just too small that there was not enough room for the equipments of two residents.

September 13, 2012

By Alexandrea56

Bellevue was an amazing facility overall. I was treated incredibly well by the majority of the staff. I lived in a private room for four months during my recovery from a major climbing accident. Although I was not the normal patient because I was the youngest patient by 30 years, I required the same types of care. I was administered medications, aided in bathing and most personal care actions, fed, and retaught to walk by their physical therapy staff. The facility was kept very clean, the. Food was actually pretty good and they made activities available to keep the patients entertained. There were a few instances where I had issues with specific personnel or equipment. The administration in charge was very accessible and extremely helpful. They rectified any and all issues I had in a timely manner. The bed was very comfortable and a second bed was provided for my family that wanted to stay there with me. There were several lovely interior courtyards easily accessible to the patients. Meals could be taken in room or in the cafeteria. Snacks were provided throughout the day by request and a nutritionist checked with each patient to ensure their nutritional needs were taken care of.

July 10, 2012

By Skilledisalooseterm!

On the first day my mother was there, they left her on the toilet and didn't bother to come back and get her, so having had a stroke and paralyzed on one side she tried to reach her wheelchair and fell. They wouldn't call 911 they were too busy covering up their mistake!

Features of Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center

Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Oklahoma City, OK that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center