Manor By The Sea

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Manor By The Sea

July 24, 2013

By hopedenise

I liked the Manor, it's not far from the beach. I believe they do have activities there. The rooms were okay in size although I liked the room where she was now.

October 18, 2012

By S.M.L.

Out of all the nursing homes I've seen my grandmother in, Manor By the Sea was clearly the best. All of the staff knew all of the residents and personalized both the care they gave the residents as well as the attention they gave their family. So many nursing homes seem to be completely lacking stimulation. At Manor By The Sea, there were daily activities and events. None of which were what I would call condescending. Everything the residents did was chosen wisely and reflected their past, as opposed to seeming like a childish activity. The facilities were fabulous and looked as though they were hotel quality. Overall it was a fabulous facility with wonderful caretakers.

July 27, 2012

By M3

Father had rehab stint here once and then the final weeks of his life 2 years later. They were caring, respectful, kind and the care was dignified. As awful as those final weeks were, I couldn't have hoped for more graceful support.

Features of Manor By The Sea

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Manor By The Sea

Manor By The Sea is a nursing home in Ocean Grove, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manor By The Sea for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Manor By The Sea