Oakhurst Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

1501 SE 24TH ROAD, Ocala, FL, 34471

Reviews of Oakhurst Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Sherry18 September 13, 2013

It was beautiful, well maintained and excellent facility. It had a big hospital attached to it. People looked very comfortable even though they were wheelchair bound.

Nancy55569050 August 10, 2013

My dad was with Oakhurst Center for about five week. The physical therapy people were very good. They worked very well with him with his therapy. They were very patient with him. He was hearing impairment and they would lean down and speak to him so that he would understand the instructions. He was in a wheel chair and he was a real fall hazard so they had alarms on his bed and on wheelchair to make sure that he didn't would get up and fall. When he had c-diff while he was there, they isolated him in a private room. They took good care of him with that. They kept him clean. All in all, I was very pleased with the way they took care of him. The only problem I had with them was on the weekend they seemed to be short staffed.

Janet11 March 29, 2013

I would give this a facility a five/five stars in all aspects.

KK1 April 29, 2012

"We've gone to this nursing home and one of the attendants stole my wife's credit card and over billed us. They take her credit card when she billed to therapy then they go out for lunch, filled the car with gasoline, then got back and put the credit card back. And now I'm trying to get my money back. And I have to get a lawyer. They also gave her a form to sign that cause her to drop her medical insurance and sign up for medicare because they didn't want to do the paperwork to billed to the medical insurance to get the money. Stay away from this place!"

About Oakhurst Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Oakhurst Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a nursing home in Ocala, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Oakhurst Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Oakhurst Rehabilitation and Nursing Center