Top nearby Nursing Homes:

From Masternick Memorial Health Care Center

Our staff members provide a caring home for supportive living with compassion for those who depend on us, and our medical director oversees residents' health care issues. Our goal is to provide the best possible quality of life in long- and short-term care.

Reviews of Masternick Memorial Health Care Center

Masternick Memorial Health Care Center
64px
Posted by Sue106352950 May 16, 2015
4.0

Masternick Memorial Helath Care Center was fairly new and really very nice too. It was a beautifully decorated and also village type place like the other place was, but it was very clean, very bright, and cheerful. It wasn't dark or dirty or smelly, and it was just really very beautiful. Like I said, the room was very clean, very bright, and sunny; the walls were painted yellow, and it was just very cheerful.

Masternick Memorial Health Care Center
64px
Posted by tnoling October 28, 2012

Being a new facility and fairly new to the area, I was not familiar with where I was going, however, upon entering the facility, I was extremely pleased with the friendly faces and helpful attitudes to help me find my way to the patient's room. I felt the facility was very clean and organized and the entire staff was very professional and followed all proper procedures for visitation rules, medication giving rules etc. There were also many family friendly activities for the patients and visitors at the site. Furthermore, the patient I was visiting commented and she felt the food was of high quality at the facility and was also very pleased with the cleanliness and courteous service to her and her guest. Her room was also very tidy and kept well each day by the cleaning staff. I would recommend this facility to any future patients. They also welcome our church choir in on Sunday afternoons for their entertainment

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 366375

Health
4.0
Overall
3.0
Quality