Towne Manor West

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Towne Manor West

March 26, 2014

By Michael43

Towne Manor was nice, but they were understaffed to meet my father’s needs. He had dementia. They have mostly women on staff and they cannot handle him. He suffered a fall and ended up in the hospital twice because of that. He needs to be fed, but they were so understaffed they can’t feed him and would just place the tray in front of him. It looked like a well-kept community and the rooms were clean.

October 18, 2011

By Joodles

I visited this facility to meet with a man seeking help from an outside agency for personal care assistance. This gentleman way laying in a diaper with not even a blanket over him and didn't at first seem embarrassed. It was obvious he had all his faculties and was very bright, and after he felt comfortable with me he opened up. He said staff just ignores you "you loose dignity and feel hopeless"! He then pointed to the wall his bed was directly against and said...would you like to be next to something this dirty? I asked if he could get out of bed at all and he said "perhaps if someone would ever answer any of my calls or care enough to come in and check on me." I personally asked for someone to come in during the time I was there, and no one responded. The facility seems to be missing the major meaning of "care giving", and there is little done to show the person respect and hope. I experienced apathy!

Features of Towne Manor West

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Towne Manor West

Towne Manor West is a nursing home in Norristown, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Towne Manor West for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Towne Manor West