Norridge Hlthcr & Rehab Centre

7001 WEST CULLOM, Norridge, IL, 60634

Reviews of Norridge Hlthcr & Rehab Centre

Caring490011 February 04, 2012

As nursing homes go this is certainly one of the nicer ones that I have seen and I would recommend it. I was visiting a patient in hospice and the nursing staff was welcoming and helpful, bringing coffee and extra chairs to the room. I have also visited the second floor which was recently refurbished and there is a lovely activity room with a fire place. Among the amenities I observed is a laundromat and Ice Cream Parlor/Outdoor garden and patioRehabilitation gym. There is also a colorful bird aviary on the first floor. Norridge is off of Harlem Avenue in a busy shopping center in Chicago. You can almost miss Culom Avenue which the nursing home is on, but keep going a little way on the street and you will run into it. I wasn't too crazy about the parking lot. It's one of those lots where there isn't enough parking and once you are in it is difficult to get out. Street parking is limited. The receptionist was nice, but the lobby is small and impersonal and you have to be buzzed in making it feel a bit like an "institution." I also know that they have been trying to get a resident committee going, but have had trouble getting that off the ground. Despite these things, I think overall this is a nice, clean facility. Patients seem to be getting good care and it doesn't feel overtly like a "nursing home." Again, I would recommend.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Norridge Hlthcr & Rehab Centre

Norridge Hlthcr & Rehab Centre is a nursing home in Norridge, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Norridge Hlthcr & Rehab Centre for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Norridge Hlthcr & Rehab Centre