Lake Taylor Hosp

1309 KEMPSVILLE RD, Norfolk, VA, 23502

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Lake Taylor Hosp

EmmyVB757 June 02, 2012

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My grandmother really liked it there. The food was hot, and most of the staff would go above and beyond to make the resident feel comfortable. There was a nice garden to enjoy, and several rooms for activities such as card playing. The only thing that I wish was different, was the fact that there was smoking allowed right by the front entrance, and every time I would go visit her I had to walk into a cloud of smoke. There was also a rehab and workout facility provided.

SAAAAAL July 31, 2011

This facility is a horrible place. Not only is it dark and dirty, they seem obsessed with milking every dollar out of your insurance before they discharge you. Once my mother checked herself out because they were not doing anything we couldn't do at home, they insist in therapists and nurses coming to the house. All they do is talk and fill out forms so they can get paid.They let you lay on the bathroom floor for hours when you fall and pull the emergency help cord. Everybody there likes to tell you whatever you need is not their job." It took us over an hour to find a nurse one day.They poorly mange bed sores. My friend's mother went in with one the size of a quarter and left with one the size and depth of a soccer ball! She ended up be taken to the hospital due to nearly fatal dehydration.In short, the do the BARE MINIMUM to keep the insurance money coming in. They seem to have no inerest in the well-being of the patients there at all.

About Lake Taylor Hosp

Lake Taylor Hosp is a nursing home in Norfolk, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lake Taylor Hosp for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Lake Taylor Hosp

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Lake Taylor Hosp